- Job ID:
- Charlotte, NC
Sr Account Manager opportunity within this manufacturing, research and product development company with a focus in specialty fiber and polymer material applications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• This is a remotely located (home office) role with significant domestic and global travel as needed to drive business growth (>50% travel)
- Utilize your Solutions Sales / Engineered Sales / Program Management experience to interface directly with customers, marketing, research – driving innovation to deliver new product sales opportunities to key customers (this is not a cold-calling sales role).
- Focus on effective new material technologies, lean business practices, and value-added service opportunities to secure and expand business opportunities within a global reach customer group.
- Utilize effective project management methodologies to determine, prioritize and follow-through on responsibilities as you would your own business – continually showing results.
Specific Experience Required:
• > 7 years Solution Sales experience with products that require knowledge of materials technologies
Education and Certification:
- BS Materials Science, Mechanical, Chemical, Polymer, Fiber, Paper Engineering
- MBA (or a dual BS with a Business or Sales focus)
• Competitive Salary, Commensurate with Experience
• Competitive Benefits Package
Send your resume today to Nola Pearce: firstname.lastname@example.org
ETS Tech-Ops (a division of ETS Recruit) specializes in placing Materials Science professionals across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your Resume/CV TODAY! Visit our web page at: www.etstech-ops.com