- Job ID:
- Asheville, NC
Process Technology Development Engineer opportunity. Utilize your knowledge of polymer extrusion (fiber) & nonwovens engineering solutions (materials and equipment) along with your interest in growing your career in a process development position. Work directly with Suppliers, Manufacturing, and Project Managers to support and drive customer product requirements throughout the organization.
Process Technology Development Engineer:
• Main responsibilities (about 70%) New Process Technology Development AND Process Improvement/Control (about 30%)
• Couple your experience with polymer extrusion (fiber) engineering processes with an innovation mindset for implementation and improvement of nonwoven polymer materials for specific customer applications.
• This role is focused on process scale-up a new product from R&D Bench capability to Manufacturing capability. Challenges include capability projects (new equipment), polymer sources/materials assessments, mechanical handling, heat transfer, etc.
• A key portion of the process development cycle – from conception, design, development, tooling, prototype, test, and roll-out. Keeping the open lines of communication between Customers, Marketing, Suppliers, Equipment (Capital) and Manufacturing.
• Utilization of applied statistical principles and problem-solving techniques
• Utilization of Project Management skills to work effectively independently across the organization
Good fit Experience:
• 3-6 years industry experience – with materials/challenges such as Polymers, Extrusion, Nonwovens, Melt Spinning, Web Conveyance
• BS Material Science, Polymer Engineering, Textile Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or similar
• early career will be considered for MS Degrees with hands-on industrial research or co-op experience in Nonwoven materials and processes
Send your information today to Nola Pearce: email@example.com
ETS Tech-Ops (a division of ETSRecruit) specializes in placing Material Science focused professionals across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your Resume/CV TODAY! Visit our web page at: www.etstech-ops.com