- Job ID:
- Charlotte, NC
Engineered Systems Sales Engineer opportunity supporting Chemical Process Systems projects. This Sales Engineer role will provide the opportunity to build upon your early-career experience as a Sales Engineer, Applications Engineer, Project Engineer, Equipment Systems Engineer with customer facing and project ownership responsibilities.
* Sell, develop, and manage Chemical or Pharmaceutical Process System equipment projects from initial customer contact through to final installation.
* A solution focused role responsible for sales, customer communication, proposal generation, cost estimation, overall project management.
* Interface directly with customers to understand their requirements, develop process flow diagrams (batch process systems). Work directly with Equipment Designers & Instrumentation Engineers to develop system details. Examples of equipment could include batch reactors, condensers, heat transfer equipment, charging systems, pressure/vacuum controls, etc.
* BS Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
* 5-8 years’ experience with equipment used in the chemical processing industry – Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Food, etc. Applicable experience could be in Applications Engineering, Process Engineering, Capital Projects Engineering.
* This role is located in Charlotte, NC. Office based role, with 10-20% travel.
Send your resume to Nola Pearce: firstname.lastname@example.org
ETS Tech-Ops (a division of ETSRecruit) specializes in placing Engineering focused professionals across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your Resume/CV TODAY! Visit our web page at: www.etstech-ops.com