- Job ID:
- Richmond, VA
Sales Engineer / Strategic Market opportunity. This Sales Engineer role will provide the opportunity to drive sales / business opportunities. The hiring company specializes in the development of engineered product that is utilized in challenging/corrosive/high temperature environments.
* An engineered solution focused sales role responsible for market assessment, sales, customer communication, proposal generation, and follow-through. – ie. Long sales cycle
* Interface directly with customers to understand their requirements. Work directly with product development engineers to keep current with emerging technologies.
* Serve as the subject matter expert in support of sales within the market
* Lead marketing programs and channel partners as appropriate to build the business
Education / Experience:
* BS Engineering – Mechanical, Materials Science, Metallurgy, Corrosion, Nuclear, Chemical
* MBA is a plus
* > 5 years experience in sales/business development with engineered products
* NOTE: Experience is preferred, but Early career professionals are welcome – if can demonstrate a sincere desire to grow your career within engineered sales – either by education or leadership in extracurricular activities.
* This role is located in Richmond, VA.
* Remote location is possible for experienced professionals.
Send your resume to Nola Pearce: firstname.lastname@example.org
ETS Tech-Ops (a division of ETSRecruit) specializes in placing Engineering focused professionals across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your Resume/CV TODAY! Visit our web page at: www.etstech-ops.com