- Job ID:
- Leominster, MA
Sr Facilities Project Engineering opportunity for this growing manufacturing organization located in the Leominster, MA area.
Sr Facilities Project Engineer. Function as the lead Project Engineering Manager for this chemical process manufacturing location. Responsible for the engineering and design of expense and capital projects that support overall site infrastructure.
• Manage teams across the organization (internal co-workers & external contractors). Utilize effective project management methodologies to determine, prioritize and follow-through on responsibilities as you would your own business – continually showing results.
• Energy efficiency – determine and implement engineered solutions to continually improve energy efficiency
• Ensure regulatory compliance for the entire facility – including manufacturing, engineering, waste water treatment, and landfill
• Function as the Environmental Mentor and Project Leader across this manufacturing location – the opportunity to lead, design, and implement capital and engineering programs with a focus on Environmental and Sustainability initiatives, Waste Water Treatment Plant, Landfill, and Overall Site Infrastructure.
• Ability and interest in consistently upgrading skills and knowledge to support current role requirements
What Experience is a Good Fit?:
• > 6 years experience with Capital and Expense Engineering Projects w/ an Environmental focus within chemical manufacturing environments OR within industrial consulting design firm
Education and Certification:
• BS in related field – this could be Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, etc.
• PE certification could be a plus
• Competitive Salary, Commensurate with Experience
• Competitive Benefits Package
• Relocation Provided
Send your resume today to Nola Pearce: firstname.lastname@example.org
ETS Tech-Ops (a division of ETS Recruit) specializes in placing Engineering professionals across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your Resume/CV TODAY! Visit our web page at: www.etstech-ops.com