- Job ID:
- Oakland, MI
Sr Polymer Scientist (Group Leader) opportunity within this growing research, product development, & manufacturing organization. Are you an innovative Scientist with a demonstrated record of commercial success? This role could be next step in your career that you are looking for.
Utilize your industrial research experience in product development challenges such as of adhesives, industrial coatings, elastomers, thermoplastics, composites, and reactive chemical ingredients. This Sr Scientist/Group Leader role will manage a team of earlier-career R&D Scientists to drive innovation of new systems for next generation product.
Sr Scientist (Group Leader):
- Development of materials science solutions background with a creativity and innovation mindset for development and improvement of products consisting of structural polymers, adhesives, and epoxies.
- Utilize your familiarity with synthesis and modification of polymers using a variety of chemical routes to build new material structures resulting in improved properties.
- Ensure chemical and physical characterization of structures and their relationships to resulting properties.
- Utilization of Project Management skills to work effectively independently across the organization
- Develop & protect intellectual property.
- As an R&D Group Leader, this is a hands-on R&D Scientist role that will also manage a team of earlier-career R&D Scientists
- Represent the company in commercial meetings and professional gatherings
- > 10 years polymer science research experience in an industrial environment (after PhD)
- Team management experience
• PhD Material Science, Polymer Science, etc
• Competitive Salary, Commensurate with Experience
• Competitive Benefits Package
• Relocation assistance provided
Send your information today to Nola Pearce: email@example.com
ETS Tech-Ops (a division of Executive Talent Search) specializes in placing Material Science focused professionals across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your Resume/CV TODAY! Visit our web page at: www.etstech-ops.com