Nola Pearce has proven to be an excellent recruiter for my group. She took the time to carefully understand the job requirements and qualifications we needed for our senior engineering talent. More importantly, she challenged my thinking periodically and helped me focus on the skills, traits and experiences that really mattered. Most importantly she has consistently presented solid, experienced candidates along with her rationale as to why the candidates fit my needs. Each candidate was absolutely on target with no light-weights! I’ll absolutely continue to work with her in the future and feel very comfortable recommending her to others who want to recruit high-quality, senior technical talent without piles of worthless resumes.
Other blogs you may be interested in
- Employment Summary for June 2020
- The Right Questions to Ask When You Meet a Candidate
- Maybe It's Time to Go - 7 Signs to Start Job Hunting
- Job Seekers: It's Time to Strengthen Your Personal Brand
- Screen Time: Tips for Making the Most of a Video Interview