In additional to Nola’s dedication and commitment, one of the critical factors which makes her so successful is her unwavering focus on candidates’ career aspirations and personal priorities. Her preparation and guidance played an invaluable role for receipt of my ultimate job offer. Nola is a personal and compassionate individual; an exceptional recruiter and a great mentor for professionals with high aspirations.
Other blogs you may be interested in
- Hiring Master Tip: Don't Wait Until It's Too Late
- Beyond the Salary - Intangible Benefits for Material Science Professionals to Consider
- Reasons to Use a Recruiter in a Candidate-Driven Market
- Two New Factors to Consider in Your Job Search
- Employment Situation Report – June 2021