Nola is responsive, reliable and very determined. Unlike so many other recruiters, she does not lose interest when facing difficult recruiting challenges, and has been superb in maintaining an effective level of communication as the recruiting process has progressed. I would not hesitate to strongly recommend Nola as a top recruiter, especially to organizations trying to fill positions requiring complex technical skills.
Other blogs you may be interested in
- Employment Summary for June 2020
- The Right Questions to Ask When You Meet a Candidate
- Maybe It's Time to Go - 7 Signs to Start Job Hunting
- Job Seekers: It's Time to Strengthen Your Personal Brand
- Screen Time: Tips for Making the Most of a Video Interview