Nola is responsive, reliable and very determined. Unlike so many other recruiters, she does not lose interest when facing difficult recruiting challenges, and has been superb in maintaining an effective level of communication as the recruiting process has progressed. I would not hesitate to strongly recommend Nola as a top recruiter, especially to organizations trying to fill positions requiring complex technical skills.
Other blogs you may be interested in
- Hiring Master Tip: Don't Wait Until It's Too Late
- Beyond the Salary - Intangible Benefits for Material Science Professionals to Consider
- Reasons to Use a Recruiter in a Candidate-Driven Market
- Two New Factors to Consider in Your Job Search
- Employment Situation Report – June 2021